Relax. Skip-A-Payment Has You Covered
Through our Skip-A-Payment program, members in good standing are allowed to skip one or two loan payments during November and December for a fee of $15 for each month skipped. The fees collected will be donated to several charities in the area. Other restrictions apply.*
Please use online banking, via your web browser to enroll in the Skip-A-Payment program.
- Sign in to NetTeller
- Click on Services (from top Menu Bar).
- Click on the continue button next to Skip-A-Pay.
- Select the loan for which you want to skip payment, click continue.
- Select the account for which you want to pay the Skip-A-Payment fee from.
- Select payment month(s) to skip.
- Click Confirm.
To watch our how to video, click here.
If your loan payment is paid automatically, we ask that you contact the credit union to let us know when you sign up for the Skip-A-Payment program. This will assure that your payment is stopped according to the terms selected in online banking.
*Skip payments are subject to credit union approval and are not available for real estate, home equity, home improvement, or credit cards. New loans that have not had at least one payment are not eligible. Extensions, including Skip-A-Pay, are limited to two (2) within a calendar year. Member must be in good standing.