First Abilene FCU will be awarding two $500 scholarships to high school seniors.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship you must meet the following criteria.
• Be an active member of First Abilene FCU for at least 3 months with an account in good standing.
• Be a graduating high school senior.
• Demonstrate a commitment to academic excellence, leadership and social awareness.
• Provide verification of acceptance at an accredited college, trade school or university for the Summer or Fall 2021 Semester.
• FAFCU staff, officials or family members are not eligible.
The purpose of the First Abilene FCU Scholarship program is to provide a means to recognize academic excellence, leadership and social awareness provided by our young adult members. First Abilene FCU is proud to invest in our future.
A completed scholarship application packet must be in possession of First Abilene FCU by the end of business day on April 6, 2021.